BTS new hair colors (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


WOW! So V is blue, Jimin pink, Suga and RM silver?? Do you like these colors? Ofc they are not perma, but what if they prepare a comeback and we are bubu the fools surprised with completely other colors?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My jaw actually dropped when I saw that Taehyung had blue hair. I’ve been waiting for it for so long.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am afraid if I talk about this, I will never stop talking about this:sj_weary:
...so I am keeping my cool and backing away slowly....
before I say things...about Tae....that will get screenshotted....and used against me later....

"I love it."
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
LOVE THE HAIR COLORS!

Especially that blue. It's so pretty.

Does this mean something is coming soon???
Don't tease my heart
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread