Group BTS Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Kim Taehyung is coming for us all



Persona Preorders clicking along at twice the rate of Answer:



Everyone know dis but BTS are going to be on SNL :pandaomg:



Their albums are doing okay:

Tae just killed the fandom :maheart:
I was in public when I saw it... I was like 'wow :pandaomg: ' and closed it fast lol

I have no idea what is SNL but the fandom is really happy about it, so I am excited as well :pandahappy:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tae just killed the fandom :maheart:
I was in public when I saw it... I was like 'wow :pandaomg: ' and closed it fast lol

I have no idea what is SNL but the fandom is really happy about it, so I am excited as well :pandahappy:
He really just out there attacking us all like this! :llama_BLEED:

SNL is a super big platform for the US - it's not as popular as it used to be, but it still has a lot of respect, if that makes sense? Both Adele and Sam Smith have credited their live stages there for giving them the boost they needed in America, and clips from it tend to be talked about a lot the next day! So hopefully BTS kill it as usual, because the plus it could be a big boost, but the minus is there's a lot of pressure and scrutiny involved. :pandaomg:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
He really just out there attacking us all like this! :llama_BLEED:

SNL is a super big platform for the US - it's not as popular as it used to be, but it still has a lot of respect, if that makes sense? Both Adele and Sam Smith have credited their live stages there for giving them the boost they needed in America, and clips from it tend to be talked about a lot the next day! So hopefully BTS kill it as usual, because the plus it could be a big boost, but the minus is there's a lot of pressure and scrutiny involved. :pandaomg:
ah Thanks for the explanation :pandalove::pandalove:
I am looking forward to it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


Murray W Stein -- Jungian Analyst, Author of Jung's Map of the Soul: An Introduction

Is the nerd in you squeeing? I'll admit two things:
1. I don't have a Twitter account or an Instagram account and I forget Tumblr exists, so I have no idea what's going on as far as fan theories ;~;

2. I haven't studied Carl Jung's works in....6ish years xD

So, please, update me! What's the word on these ARMY streets? Give me your insight and delusions :llama_tea:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Murray W Stein -- Jungian Analyst, Author of Jung's Map of the Soul: An Introduction

Is the nerd in you squeeing? I'll admit two things:
1. I don't have a Twitter account or an Instagram account and I forget Tumblr exists, so I have no idea what's going on as far as fan theories ;~;

2. I haven't studied Carl Jung's works in....6ish years xD

So, please, update me! What's the word on these ARMY streets? Give me your insight and delusions :llama_tea:
I love that he's mentioned them twice!!! Supposedly also his book is now being republished in Japan because of BTS, so he must have heard about it there as well?!

Soo much squeeing. I finished Demian, am reading the notes and have Jung's Map of the Soul on my Kindle!

THE WORD we're all going to be dead on April 12th, definitely all of us. -_-; Wondering if we'll get masks in the video? A jewelry designer for BTS posted a picture of a beautiful necklace and said itw ould be in the MV, so are we going back to BST style, something opulent? (more velvet?)

In reading the notes and theories online, a lot of people are thinking JK and Taehyung's characters are linked/parallel/the boys with wings, and Tae is the next protagonist. Thus why in the FL MV Tae perhaps had JK's mask. More people are believing the Her girls are Anima of the boys now that they're more implicit about the Jung connection.

So much mystery! :llama_shook:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
On the four year anniversary of RM let's have him slay us performing it in concert:

I really love watching him perform -- I love watching someone who is clearly passionate about his craft and his job :llama_blush:

THE WORD we're all going to be dead on April 12th, definitely all of us. -_-; Wondering if we'll get masks in the video? A jewelry designer for BTS posted a picture of a beautiful necklace and said itw ould be in the MV, so are we going back to BST style, something opulent? (more velvet?)

In reading the notes and theories online, a lot of people are thinking JK and Taehyung's characters are linked/parallel/the boys with wings, and Tae is the next protagonist. Thus why in the FL MV Tae perhaps had JK's mask. More people are believing the Her girls are Anima of the boys now that they're more implicit about the Jung connection.
I'm not ready.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really love watching him perform -- I love watching someone who is clearly passionate about his craft and his job :llama_blush:
I'm not ready.
RM's stage presence is so amazing :pandalove:

No readiness no chill nope, I'm so impatient for the next three weeks to fly by!

BTS is currently in Hong Kong for four dates and they're wildin':



Jin is beautiful, in case you forgot:




 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ARMYpedia event and screening was today and it was so super cute!



highlights include them singing live No More Dream, Just One Day, and I Like it - they sounded amazing, we need more not-moving and just singing BTS. :yolk: Lots of fun quizes and Bangtan being loud and chaotic. Just seeing ARMY having fun and enjoying themselves was adorable.

Randomly this tickled me, Bang PD was there at the event watching!

 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh and BTS has stan accounts confirmed after one of them posted cute Japanese fanart of RM on the official account, deleted it, and a few minutes later JK posted some of his own art (so people are pretty sure it's him, others suspect RM himself)



JK's art:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Oh and BTS has stan accounts confirmed after one of them posted cute Japanese fanart of RM on the official account, deleted it, and a few minutes later JK posted some of his own art (so people are pretty sure it's him, others suspect RM himself)



JK's art:

Armys joked about it all day lol
he is so cute
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
ARMYpedia event and screening was today and it was so super cute!



highlights include them singing live No More Dream, Just One Day, and I Like it - they sounded amazing, we need more not-moving and just singing BTS. :yolk: Lots of fun quizes and Bangtan being loud and chaotic. Just seeing ARMY having fun and enjoying themselves was adorable.

Randomly this tickled me, Bang PD was there at the event watching!

omg it was so good ^^ It was so good hearing Like it :maheart:
and they were so chatoic during it, especially with the quiz lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny
Joined
22 March 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi guys I am new on this site. I came from from AKP because I had a very bad experience there.

V is my bias but I am OT7. Also I am a new Army. I became one in January 2019. This is going to be my first comeback. I a so excited.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Hi guys I am new on this site. I came from from AKP because I had a very bad experience there.

V is my bias but I am OT7. Also I am a new Army. I became one in January 2019. This is going to be my first comeback. I a so excited.
Welcome :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Hi guys I am new on this site. I came from from AKP because I had a very bad experience there.

V is my bias but I am OT7. Also I am a new Army. I became one in January 2019. This is going to be my first comeback. I a so excited.
WELCOME!!!! Glad to have you here.

I hope you'll have a great time here! No one will mess witcha but if they do...:chickill:
J/k. Love to see more ARMY :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread