Group BTS Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Who's your BTS bias?


  • Total voters
    104

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg it was so good ^^ It was so good hearing Like it :maheart:
and they were so chatoic during it, especially with the quiz lol
It really was - such beautiful chaos, and their live was so strong and wonderful ugh :yolk:Ooo that's a good reminder I need to post Suga's ridiculous solo cam!

Hi guys I am new on this site. I came from from AKP because I had a very bad experience there.

V is my bias but I am OT7. Also I am a new Army. I became one in January 2019. This is going to be my first comeback. I a so excited.
Welcome welcome so great to see more ARMY! :pandalove: Yeah I had a similar experience on AKP a long time ago, I found myself getting angry all the time and had to leave. KPS has an excellent vibe, I hope you like it here 💜💜💜
 
Joined
22 March 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Welcome welcome so great to see more ARMY! :pandalove: Yeah I had a similar experience on AKP a long time ago, I found myself getting angry all the time and had to leave. KPS has an excellent vibe, I hope you like it here 💜💜💜
The argument I got into on AKP made me so sad. I am even banned from there lmao. Along with two other of my friends. We started a revolution there though. All the Army are now virtually leaving the site. Everyone decided not to react to even a single negative post. The site is going dead already.

I am loving the vibe of this site. There are a few Armys here though.


I am so excited for the comeback. 😭
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The argument I got into on AKP made me so sad. I am even banned from there lmao. Along with two other of my friends. We started a revolution there though. All the Army are now virtually leaving the site. Everyone decided not to react to even a single negative post. The site is going dead already.

I am loving the vibe of this site. There are a few Armys here though.


I am so excited for the comeback. 😭
Ugh I'm so sorry, that was about my experience, I tangled with some other posters who were lying and being horrible and it was so stressful. I hope more ARMY come here from AKP and OH over time! 💜
 
  • Like
Reactions: AprylinneRose
Joined
22 March 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ugh I'm so sorry, that was about my experience, I tangled with some other posters who were lying and being horrible and it was so stressful. I hope more ARMY come here from AKP and OH over time! 💜

Yeah I hope more armys come here. This looks like a nice site and a great source of positivity.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
IT'S SO STUPID GOOD OMG I think it needs a general post if anyone hasn't but THE VibES the old school hip hop, the old school bangtan...

Was definitely not ready and am now ded
THIS! I was gonna say this, but was hesitant because I didn't want to hear a word about how "it's not like..." XYZ. I was hit right out the gate with that Old School HH vibe. I wonder what the sound of the rest of the album will be with this as their title? intro? Like, are we gonna see more rapline-dom songs or will it be similar to their last album? I dunno, but I'm ready!
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THIS! I was gonna say this, but was hesitant because I didn't want to hear a word about how "it's not like..." XYZ. I was hit right out the gate with that Old School HH vibe. I wonder what the sound of the rest of the album will be with this as their title? intro? Like, are we gonna see more rapline-dom songs or will it be similar to their last album? I dunno, but I'm ready!
Me too! I have no idea which of their old sounds they'll pull out for the title - but old BTS with current BTS sophistication is just... :llama_shook:

We are not prepared is what i'm saying.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


Article + Videos: BTS: An exclusive look inside the world of the K-pop superstars

That hardly makes them the first boy band to dominate a cultural moment, but the fact that they are all Korean-born and -raised, singing Korean-language songs only occasionally sprinkled with English, feels like something brand-new. And it speaks to an unprecedented kind of global currency — one where pop music moves without barriers or borders, even as geopolitics seem to retreat further behind hard lines and high walls.
As happily dazzled as they still seem to be by other celebrities, seeing BTS in the flesh triggers the same disorienting but not unpleasant sense of unreality. On screen, the band can look disconcertingly pretty; avatars of a sort of poreless, almost postgender beauty who seem to exist inside their own real-life Snapchat filters. In person they’re still ridiculously good-looking, but in a much more relatable, boyish way: bangs mussed, even the occasional chapped lip or small (okay, minuscule) blemish. Take away their Balenciaga high-tops and the discreet double Cs of Chanel jewelry, and they could almost be the cute college guy next to you at the coffee shop or on the train.
Though they’re unfailingly polite and attentive in interviews, there’s a certain amount of contained chaos when they’re all together — a sort of tumbling-puppy cyclone of playful shoves, back slaps, and complicated handshakes — but also a surprising, endearing sweetness to the way they treat one another in quieter moments. When a question is posed to the group, they work hard to make sure each one of them is heard, and if someone is struggling to find a word, they’ll quickly reach out for a reassuring knee pat or side hug.
Because Big Hit doesn’t restrict their right to funnel some ideas into side projects — and because the appetite for more BTS-sourced material online is seemingly unquenchable — members regularly release solo work through EPs, SoundCloud, and mixtapes. But the primary impact still comes through the official album releases, and the particularly weighty subjects those songs take on — a notable departure from the narrow, often strenuously upbeat topics other K-pop artists typically cover.
Honesty has its limits, of course, when you’re the biggest band in the world. Asked to describe the new album, due April 12 (at press time, it had already hit over 2.5 million in preorders), members offer up cryptic but enthusiastic koans like “therapeutic” and “refreshing crispness.” To be fair, they can’t say much in part because the new album’s track list isn’t actually finalized yet — late decisions being a luxury of in-house production — though they do agree to play one song, a propulsive rap-heavy banger called “Intro: Persona.”
And more!

EDIT: I think this was a great article. It's not more of the same old fluff pieces that we usually get on a foreign artist.
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread