- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
They sang Boy In Luv with them bye
Last edited:
RM LOOKS SO SMOL LOOLI'M SOFT OMG
awkwardly cute sunbaenims and shy hoobaesTHEY'RE SO CUTE!
Lol honestly BTS are such losers and this video proves it 🤣awkwardly cute sunbaenims and shy hoobaesi’m living for this
they are losers and I love them for itLol honestly BTS are such losers and this video proves it 🤣
I kind of really want TXT to feature on an episode of BTS Run. It would be so much fun!
TXT has a reality show? I didn't even know...they are losers and I love them for it
yeah I'm wishing for that too, I've heard rumors of BTS making an appearance in TXT's reality show though, let's pray![]()
Bad wording, nothing has been officially confirmed about the reality show actually (we don't know if it's even airing), but there's just been rumorsTXT has a reality show? I didn't even know...