News BTS Vacation log schedule (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I am going to be honest here.
I don't like this. All of the fuss over bts on "holidays" while they made them do some vlogs. I mean these videos don't look that long... but idk, I think we can survive a month without content (and we still got bts bombs, they shared pics on twitter/weverse etc. while they were away), so just let them rest, this is sooo unnecessary
and maybe some of you will not agree with me, but I had to write it down lol
:pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Lol, I get where you're coming from definitely. I know we (ARMY) joke about being well-fed sometimes, but man, lol. It would be nice if for actual personal vacations (not company "vacations" done for the purpose of creating these film-able moments), they didn't have to worry about having to do it at all. That's not to say that some of them don't wanna do it or are doing it because they feel like it, but we'll never know if that's the case. I know if I were a K-Pop idol, my vacay time would be radio silence xD. Give ya something to wait for :jenniesmug:

But I guess that's the name of the game


But like ya said, they're short, so maybe it's not a burden.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Lol, I get where you're coming from definitely. I know we (ARMY) joke about being well-fed sometimes, but man, lol. It would be nice if for actual personal vacations (not company "vacations" done for the purpose of creating these film-able moments), they didn't have to worry about having to do it at all. That's not to say that some of them don't wanna do it or are doing it because they feel like it, but we'll never know if that's the case. I know if I were a K-Pop idol, my vacay time would be radio silence xD. Give ya something to wait for :jenniesmug:

But I guess that's the name of the game


But like ya said, they're short, so maybe it's not a burden.
I love the gif XD:llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

also I agree!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread