Appreciation Bts X Txt "one dream txt episode 4" (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
In the new "One dream Txt" episode Txt visited Bts after their concert

It was hilarious :llama_laugh: :llama_laugh: :llama_laugh:

at first this is how they met:


they are so embarassing I swear :llama_laugh:

https://twitter.com/listenbts/status/1151851281566146563


then

what is even happening here



finally


txt looks so scared lol


feel free to add more :llama_laugh:

​

armys: @Jimin @MsJimin @GoldenBunny @Soleski @Jimimis @kuroyuri @blurryface @bulletproof @Wingfrost @deadstar @TWIZZLER @QueenGirlCrush @Tpse @MonCherry @KimTaehyung @KookievsCookie @Hallybell @Foxia @Darkyoda47 @Darjeeling @Pigeon @mirella @BlueBerryKookie



​
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love how BTS come in shouting at them and being so loud and obnoxious and TXT just look like scared puppies sjdsdjd

They're so funny when they interact, I'd love to see something similar to Run BTS where they interact and play games competitively while also mixing up the teams and getting unlikely groups to work together. Ofc TXT shouldn't just be advertised as BTS' little brothers bc they're completely different and can definitely succeed on their own but it's inevitable that they will grow closer and see each other more often so why not do it in a fun way?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like BTS are the embarrassing parents and TXT are the children wishing for calmer parents.

:llama_laugh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ofc TXT shouldn't just be advertised as BTS' little brothers bc they're completely different and can definitely succeed on their own but it's inevitable that they will grow closer and see each other more often so why not do it in a fun way?
I feel like because that just reinforces the idea in BTS fans and I guess txt fans mind, that txt are these kids who want to be big one day like BTS and oh how adorable, they are such big BTS fans! Look how cute Kai is with Hobi and all that.

It makes people associate txt with BTS more than they already do, making people who don't stan to know them as BTS's little brothers and not on their own. txt needs to make it's own fans if they want to actually be popular aswell, but so far I would say almost all of their fans are ARMY.

When people think of Stray Kids they probably think JYP, good rap, experimental
When people think of ATEEZ they think pirates
When people think of txt they think BTS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like because that just reinforces the idea in BTS fans and I guess txt fans mind, that txt are these kids who want to be big one day like BTS and oh how adorable, they are such big BTS fans! Look how cute Kai is with Hobi and all that.

It makes people associate txt with BTS more than they already do, making people who don't stan to know them as BTS's little brothers and not on their own. txt needs to make it's own fans if they want to actually be popular aswell, but so far I would say almost all of their fans are ARMY.

When people think of Stray Kids they probably think JYP, good rap, experimental
When people think of ATEEZ they think pirates
When people think of txt they think BTS
I see what you mean, it definitely does bring in ARMYs but either way I think that's unavoidable. They're under the same company so already when they debuted, it was mainly ARMYs who knew of them so most of their fans are ARMYs. I think it's unavoidable just because BigHit only had one group before TXT so it was such a huge thing that another group was debuting, especially since BTS are extremely successful.

I think the issue revolves around advertising and them having their own content. I feel like they should be advertised in a way that shows that they are unique and different to BTS while having content that doesn't constantly reference BTS so that people can take them seriously as their own group. The interactions in One Dream are wholesome and fun to watch but looking back on it, I really don't think it was needed. All it really did was cause ARMYs to flock over to it to uwu over their interactions rather than bring new people in who are genuinely curious about TXT. I don't think releasing content with both groups is a bad thing but rather there should be at least something that doesn't reference BTS. Imo it was a mistake on their part to show content with them interacting so early because it left the wrong first impression that TXT want to be exactly like BTS and now people expect them to become exactly like them, whereas I think it would've been a better move to let them have their debut and their initial showcases where they could learn skills on their own and allow for their fanbase to grow with not only just ARMYs. The content with them interacting isn't exactly the issue, I just think it should be more sparse and should have been introduced later on when TXT had shown what they have to offer
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I see what you mean, it definitely does bring in ARMYs but either way I think that's unavoidable. They're under the same company so already when they debuted, it was mainly ARMYs who knew of them so most of their fans are ARMYs. I think it's unavoidable just because BigHit only had one group before TXT so it was such a huge thing that another group was debuting, especially since BTS are extremely successful.

I think the issue revolves around advertising and them having their own content. I feel like they should be advertised in a way that shows that they are unique and different to BTS while having content that doesn't constantly reference BTS so that people can take them seriously as their own group. The interactions in One Dream are wholesome and fun to watch but looking back on it, I really don't think it was needed. All it really did was cause ARMYs to flock over to it to uwu over their interactions rather than bring new people in who are genuinely curious about TXT. I don't think releasing content with both groups is a bad thing but rather there should be at least something that doesn't reference BTS. Imo it was a mistake on their part to show content with them interacting so early because it left the wrong first impression that TXT want to be exactly like BTS and now people expect them to become exactly like them, whereas I think it would've been a better move to let them have their debut and their initial showcases where they could learn skills on their own and allow for their fanbase to grow with not only just ARMYs. The content with them interacting isn't exactly the issue, I just think it should be more sparse and should have been introduced later on when TXT had shown what they have to offer
Exactly my thoughts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread