Buddying in bandwagon (3 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Buddymeters seem to be in trend again and it has been a while since my last one so here you go. I wonder if it's easier or harder than the last one :) @Ozymandias and @emanresu had highest scores in that one, tieing with 7, so that's the score to beat I guess ^^


@Ozymandias @emanresu @Lady_Grey @sweetener @Darkyoda47 @Vipmulti @bulletproof @OnlyCalB @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @Soleski @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @NASA @Cinna etc. etc.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm scared, I have a tendency to fail in these :pandarolleyes:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yea you didn't have much to go on so it's understable. ^^

Unlike with Ozymandias, who should definitely ace this :jenniesmug:
Oh wow no pressure at all eh? :worry::lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: i thought it'd be easier than last one at least

But you got 8 so..it wasn't too hard? :umwhat:
How is it easier :irenecrazy:
Some lucky guesses like newest artist you like and worst fear, but stuff like best BG song of 2019 was all a lie :nayeonisdone::pikagun:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How is it easier :irenecrazy:
Some lucky guesses like newest artist you like and worst fear, but stuff like best BG song of 2019 was all a lie :nayeonisdone::pikagun:
It's all things I have mentioned ^^;

While KNK's is one of my favorite songs, I slightly prefer Red over it. I also ranked it higher in my year end list as well.

Tbh the last question should been easiest for u... :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was pretty bad with this haha sorry :nekosweat: :nekosweat:

but ofc I knew your favorite anime of 2019 :sanapray:
4 is already pretty good, I feel like nobody can beat Ozy's score in this one nobody has gotten even close :jisoosmh:

I was thinking of maybe including Mob Psycho 100 II in the poll as well, but that would been way too confusing even for me. I almost like it and the Promised Neverland the same.

Btw Know_Name is the band who does opening and all the endings for Dorohedoro. I have been listening it's endings non-stop since they have been coming out. The latest, ending 6 is currently my favorite.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
4 is already pretty good, I feel like nobody can beat Ozy's score in this one nobody has gotten even close :jisoosmh:

I was thinking of maybe including Mob Psycho 100 II in the poll as well, but that would been way too confusing even for me. I almost like it and the Promised Neverland the same.

Btw Know_Name is the band who does opening and all the endings for Dorohedoro. I have been listening it's endings non-stop since they have been coming out. The latest, ending 6 is currently my favorite.

I know omg, I checked the op today because it's so good and I even remembered the band's name. I just knew that I should chose that but :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know omg, I checked the op today because it's so good and I even remembered the band's name. I just knew that I should chose that but :jisoosmh:
I don't think anybody has gotten that one right, but I'm surprised that people aren't guessing Lisa. I don't listen ITZY and Ariana at all xd

i guessed on alot but 7/10
Wow, you are great guesser :wat::wat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread