Photo Bunnyeon ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡ (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
paid?? how much 600m won? lol

too soon?
Welll, they didn't fall out. And she's with JYP so I doubt they were ripped out with pliers. If she was with YG or HYBE they would totally use pliers. It means a dentist was paid.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,572
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Welll, they didn't fall out. And she's with JYP so I doubt they were ripped out with pliers. If she was with YG or HYBE they would totally use pliers. It means a dentist was paid.
I have no idea wtf you're saying since I was making a joke about the

600m won

you know her step-daddy/mother's bf thingamigig
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I have no idea wtf you're saying since I was making a joke about the

600m won

you know her step-daddy/mother's bf thingamigig
I thought it was 500. Regardless, he's a grown ass man and she was a child who may have fallen flat on her face and never debuted. So your telling me he loaned her mother money and now the kid has to pay it back. But shit... He just feels stupid cuz mommy boned the money out of him to give her daughter opportunities. I got no sympathy for him.:shamesica:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,572
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
I thought it was 500. Regardless, he's a grown ass man and she was a child who may have fallen flat on her face and never debuted. So your telling me he loaned her mother money and now the kid has to pay it back. But shit... He just feels stupid cuz mommy boned the money out of him to give her daughter opportunities. I got no sympathy for him.:shamesica:
legally of course not but as I said on the other side

remember SK like my own country china is very much a confucian society where filial piety matters a lot and even if this "A" person wasn't nayeon's stepfather or anything there exists a moral argument to be made for why she should repay the monies...

(I'm not saying she should or that much or anything like that) I'm merely saying he has a moral argument to be made
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
legally of course not but as I said on the other side

remember SK like my own country china is very much a confucian society where filial piety matters a lot and even if this "A" person wasn't nayeon's stepfather or anything there exists a moral argument to be made for why she should repay the monies...

(I'm not saying she should or that much or anything like that) I'm merely saying he has a moral argument to be made
Still don't buy it. She was a child. He just learned playing daddy is expensive. :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,572
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
Still don't buy it. She was a child. He just learned playing daddy is expensive. :haylul:
imagine a situation where a friend borrowed money to fix their car and you gave it to them (yes I used the word gave not lent) because they were in a poor financial situation
now let's say that one day it turns around and you are the person in a dire financial situation and you then in turn ask the friend for assistance with groceries or rent (or car or whatever) - whether that friends gives/lends money to you is a moral issue since legally they don't have to...

asking for money in that situation is not immoral

now let's turn to a family situation - let's say your parents took care of you for 25+ years (housing rent food etc etc ) until you could get to your feet and a good job out of university like a good asian kid lol
what if in their old age they turn around and ASK you for assistance (aka money) to cover their bills or retirement or whatever- the mere fact that they ask for money is not immoral and does not invalidate them asking for it
hell even if one's parents said hey we want to go on a vacation to xyz could you as our child help us with the costs (ie. not a dire financial straights situation) - that does not invalidate the moral argument

now in Nayeon's situation obviously I'm assuming here that A didn't just go straight to court and demand repayment of the funds - I'm pretty sure common sense dictates that he contacted her first and said "hey how's about repaying some of those funds that I spend on you, you know since I know sorta raised you and paid for all those expenses and stuff" and I'm also assuming she either said no or offered a lower amount than what he was satisfied with...thus court

the question is then what morals one uses...obviously I'm not implying one way or another - each of us have different standards and expectations in these situations - one might consider that it is moral for nayeon to refuse and for A to demand - that's a perfectly valid pov - just as some other people consider that it would be immoral for nayeon to refuse the demand - there's no right or wrong answer to a moral issue
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cutie!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread