Trading 🌞Bun's April Fools Trading: DO, TBZ, Loona OEC🃏 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM


I also got Sungkyu valentines


I'm interested in limited of Shinee, Monsta X, NCT, Onewe, ITZY, Kep1er, WOODZ, Billlie.

I won't be trading for rares or commons until the event is over :)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


I also got Sungkyu valentines:


I'm interested in limited of Shinee, Monsta X, NCT, Onewe, ITZY, Kep1er, WOODZ, Billlie.

I won't be trading for rares or commons until the event is over :)
Got shinee minho and taemin valentines and kep1er yeseo af

my top priority is the boyz and lee hi April fools but after I get them or if no one else wants I MAY take suho or both

but they are secondary bc I don’t like exo solos enough to be a fan of them as soloists while I’m a fan of the boyz and lee hi
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Got shinee minho and taemin valentines and kep1er yeseo af

my top priority is the boyz and lee hi April fools but after I get them or if no one else wants I MAY take suho or both

but they are secondary bc I don’t like exo solos enough to be a fan of them as soloists while I’m a fan of the boyz and lee hi
I have tae minho valentine but I would be interested in kep1er yeseo af.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
You don’t, I checked
?

Screenshot 2023-04-01 120308.png


unless your talking about their solo valentines? In which case, I have 1 taemin valentine part of his solo deck but not in the shinee deck. I don't have either minho's or taemin's in their shinee deck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Not the duo, shinee have a group valentines set of which I have taemin’s card and Minho’s card
Oh in that case, yeah I'd be interested in those too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
?

Screenshot 2023-04-01 120308.png


unless your talking about their solo valentines? In which case, I have 1 taemin valentine part of his solo deck but not in the shinee deck. I don't have either minho's or taemin's in their shinee deck.
They have a group set:sanapray:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
?

Screenshot 2023-04-01 120308.png


unless your talking about their solo valentines? In which case, I have 1 taemin valentine part of his solo deck but not in the shinee deck. I don't have either minho's or taemin's in their shinee deck.
Yeah the shinee deck lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I’m not sure what to do with this yet but I’ll put it here
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
@litc would you want exo sc cards or does the subunit not interest you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
@litc i can give you eric af for shinee minho val?
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Not sure what to do with her yet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread