- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
Got shinee minho and taemin valentines and kep1er yeseo af![]()
![]()
I also got Sungkyu valentines:
![]()
I'm interested in limited of Shinee, Monsta X, NCT, Onewe, ITZY, Kep1er, WOODZ, Billlie.
I won't be trading for rares or commons until the event is over :)
I have tae minho valentine but I would be interested in kep1er yeseo af.Got shinee minho and taemin valentines and kep1er yeseo af
my top priority is the boyz and lee hi April fools but after I get them or if no one else wants I MAY take suho or both
but they are secondary bc I don’t like exo solos enough to be a fan of them as soloists while I’m a fan of the boyz and lee hi
You don’t, I checkedI have tae minho valentine but I would be interested in kep1er yeseo af.
Not the duo, shinee have a group valentines set of which I have taemin’s card and Minho’s cardYou don’t, I checked
?You don’t, I checked
Oh in that case, yeah I'd be interested in those too.Not the duo, shinee have a group valentines set of which I have taemin’s card and Minho’s card
They have a group set?
![]()
unless your talking about their solo valentines? In which case, I have 1 taemin valentine part of his solo deck but not in the shinee deck. I don't have either minho's or taemin's in their shinee deck.
Yeah the shinee deck lol?
![]()
unless your talking about their solo valentines? In which case, I have 1 taemin valentine part of his solo deck but not in the shinee deck. I don't have either minho's or taemin's in their shinee deck.
I know, i thought you were specifically talking about the duo lolThey have a group set![]()
Ah no I didn’t even realize that combo was the duo lolI know, i thought you were specifically talking about the duo lol
I already have or else I would’ve traded for themI’m not sure what to do with this yet but I’ll put it here
![]()
No, I don’t like them@litc would you want exo sc cards or does the subunit not interest you?
YES@litc i can give you eric af for shinee minho val?