New MV BXB - Fly Away Official MV (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Champion Found the fandom taglist lol, from what I remember former members of TRCNG have redbuted in this group
Yes it's TRCNG redebut! It's so good!

The other boys couldn't join cuz some enlisted superrrr early (age 20) and for the others the time didn't work for them bc of personal reasons:pepecry1:

Still, almost half redebuting together is so awesome! They got offered the chance to redebut all together, but the times didn't work for the other boys, hopefully they join later, bc they're still releasing self-written music all on their own, and they said they'd add more members later to the group when it was predebut (APR Project)

@Kamistar @seoriverse
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen and velvet

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think just their last release: I remember their Rising single album. It was a nice set of songs.
Can I shamelessly promote

But yeah it’s good! My location here is from paradise, the pre-release from there, and hakmin is my bias (he didn’t redebut here unfortunately) but his voice 😍😍😍😍😍😍
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,200
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Can I shamelessly promote

But yeah it’s good! My location here is from paradise, the pre-release from there, and hakmin is my bias (he didn’t redebut here unfortunately) but his voice 😍😍😍😍😍😍
I just went and listened to it again! Their voices were so lovely together as TRCNG.

I'll check out the thread! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I just went and listened to it again! Their voices were so lovely together as TRCNG.

I'll check out the thread! :pikahappy:
Hakmin was the one with the heavenly falsettos:jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The mv kept stopping the sound for me every few seconds so I had to listen to it on Spotify. I like the song, but it does feel just a little short. But it’s good nonetheless :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread