- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes it's TRCNG redebut! It's so good!@Champion Found the fandom taglist lol, from what I remember former members of TRCNG have redbuted in this group
Do/did you like Trcng?It's got some good drama, I like it.
I liked what I heard of them, but I didn't follow them closely.Do/did you like Trcng?![]()
What did you hear/like?I liked what I heard of them, but I didn't follow them closely.
I think just their last release: I remember their Rising single album. It was a nice set of songs.What did you hear/like?
Can I shamelessly promoteI think just their last release: I remember their Rising single album. It was a nice set of songs.
kpopsource.com
I just went and listened to it again! Their voices were so lovely together as TRCNG.Can I shamelessly promote
![]()
We Are the Champions, my friends - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
And we'll keep on fighting till the end, supporting the TRCNG members:ankha: TRCNG was a group that debuted in 2017 under TS Entertainment, and despite being extremely talented, hardworking and putting out great music, were severely mistreated by the company. After Taeseon and Wooyeop sued TS...kpopsource.com
But yeah it’s good! My location here is from paradise, the pre-release from there, and hakmin is my bias (he didn’t redebut here unfortunately) but his voice 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Hakmin was the one with the heavenly falsettosI just went and listened to it again! Their voices were so lovely together as TRCNG.
I'll check out the thread!![]()