Appreciation Calling All Soeunatics! WEEEKLY Soeun! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Am I going crazy or do I see some Krystal in her?

That fancam made me see Krystal for some reason.
She looks so familiar to me.

When I look at her I keep thinking I've seen another idol that looked just like her but I can't put my finger on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Drew_B

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gorg girlie
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread