- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
cards raffle is a trademarked thing, @Cards Team will sue![]()
why do I only see you 2 doing evil things all the time, you are like the super villains of this placeI thought we were going to decide what names to call them... Total click-bait...
I love uwu things!I wanted to do something kinda uwu for the new users and decided on doing a sort of raffle for a limited card.
Comment if you're a new user + want to be entered to win a limited.
I'll draw the winner Saturday afternoon.
Good luck!
not true, im a darlingwhy do I only see you 2 doing evil things all the time, you are like the super villains of this place![]()
ok prove it!not true, im a darling![]()
Villain sure, super villain... Your giving me WAY to much credit. I'm more on the misunderstood side of the villain scale. Occationally I slip up and do something nice.why do I only see you 2 doing evil things all the time, you are like the super villains of this place![]()