Calling New Usersss (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi and Jungwonie

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,982
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,982
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck
I wanted to do something kinda uwu for the new users and decided on doing a sort of raffle for a limited card.
:pandahappy:
Comment if you're a new user + want to be entered to win a limited.
I'll draw the winner Saturday afternoon.
Good luck!
:pandahappy:​
I love uwu things!

I would win a twice limited card I would be so happy :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Exi
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
why do I only see you 2 doing evil things all the time, you are like the super villains of this place :lisawhat:
Villain sure, super villain... Your giving me WAY to much credit. I'm more on the misunderstood side of the villain scale. Occationally I slip up and do something nice.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse and Exi

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread