Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion? (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 July 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
86
Location
US
Website
www.asianfanfics.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I downloaded the Dailymotion app. I know there are sometimes tv shows and movies on the app. I want to know are there any korean dramas on Dailymotion? Do you have any recommendations of kdrama channels or kdramas to watch?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do you find them? 😊
I usually search up the kdrama I want to watch, or find clips of it somewhere and then look it up on youtube. I don't usually watch kdramas, I've maybe watch 6.5 in total, so it works for me, but for an avid kdrama watched, a specific website is probably better lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: SONEReveluv

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread