- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
your kpop biases? it failed very badly for me LMAO i don't even like caramel
I agree. Where is the link, izcream?Oooo I wanna try!!! Link??
Oooo I wanna try!!! Link??
I believe it was this one that Izcream did (correct me if I’m wrong), but there’s quite a few actually to my surpriseI agree. Where is the link, izcream?
yes it is because i got the same result as himI believe it was this one that Izcream did (correct me if I’m wrong), but there’s quite a few actually to my surprise
![]()
QUIZ: Pick Your K-Pop Biases And We’ll Guess Your Go-To Coffee Order
QUIZ: Pick Your K-Pop Biases And We’ll Guess Your Go-To Coffee Orderwww.soompi.com
Oooo I wanna try!!! Link??
LMAO my bad, i forgot to include the link sorryI agree. Where is the link, izcream?
you're right, its this quizI believe it was this one that Izcream did (correct me if I’m wrong), but there’s quite a few actually to my surprise
![]()
QUIZ: Pick Your K-Pop Biases And We’ll Guess Your Go-To Coffee Order
QUIZ: Pick Your K-Pop Biases And We’ll Guess Your Go-To Coffee Orderwww.soompi.com