can this quiz guess your go to coffee order based on... (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I did the soompi one and got Iced Americano :confusedcat:
Way too strong for me. I need tons of caramel :ankha:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
The only problem is that I don't stan most of these groups...
Screenshot_20221231_233956_Chrome.jpg
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Oooo I wanna try!!! Link??
I agree. Where is the link, izcream?
LMAO my bad, i forgot to include the link sorry :coronawimwim:

I believe it was this one that Izcream did (correct me if I’m wrong), but there’s quite a few actually to my surprise :lisalaugh:
you're right, its this quiz :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I got the Pumpkin Spice Latte

and it’s correct. I do order this often in the Fall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread