- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I think it was a few weeks before or after YG made that BS response saying BP were working on their album that Jennie said they didn't have an sort of signal that a comeback was in the works and Lisa said they had nothing to do after concertsthis was before d4 happened. it was extremely sad because Blackpink was in the same position as blinks. clueless. I remember having to watch this and just feeling so sad, I felt so bad for them and it hurt because there was nothing blinks could really do, especially because we were way smaller as a fandom at that time.
were in the same situation today, although id like to think that the pinks know more about when they could comeback because we've seen them in studios and practice rooms. there's nothing blinks can do now except wait for a response.
Literally, it’s so sad. And there are still some people who think the girls are fine with just modeling because they’re getting paid like??I think it was a few weeks before or after YG made that BS response saying BP were working on their album that Jennie said they didn't have an sort of signal that a comeback was in the works and Lisa said they had nothing to do after concerts
But that was December
I'm hoping things have changed since then
Jennie said her only goal for 2020 was a comeback wtf...