COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Cards Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Well, I lost my draft here -cos it was too long ago but I nvr posted it.

Basically, I had the idea for users who joined KS longer than a mth or maybe between 0~6 mths could be eligible for booster pack (or 0~90 days?).
A) booster for new users n,
B) supplemental pack for longer term users
(Booster pack wouldnt change at all unless extended to trade users 0~60 days/6 mths who hv less than 20 cards/requested 20 cards or less, including free cards.

N other users WITH LESS THAN 20 cards or Requested traded 20 cards OR LESS could get a supplemental pack of KS cards with points: 100 points per card for maximum of 20 cards? Or we could hv a vote: 3-parts to vote on~

1st part: length of membership in KS forum to be eligible for beginner/rookie booster pack? 30/60/90 days or up to 6 mths(only if not requested/traded more than 20 cards)

2nd part: maximum number of cards for supplemental pack (for longer-term users only, not the newer members who hv been on KS less than a mth/and eligible for beginner/rookie booster pack) no change for booster pack no. of cards.

3rd part: No. of points per card up to maximum of 2000 points for 20 cards(100 points per card). Whether can continue to trade points for cards up to maximum of 20 cards, up to 30 days from 1st time getting p pack(in case less than 2000 points when starting cards collecting).

This is expanded version of my lost draft, tat draft was: 100 pts per card for 20 cards=2000 pts total, for users who joined longer than 1 mth.

TLDR: this is not for users with OVER 20~50 cards ONLY for users with LESS THAN 20~50 cards. Otherwise it's just buying cards with points n unfair advantage to users > 10,000 or 20k pts. Tat would be,another suggestion/proposal which I'm not in favor of.

It's a messy idea cos I fumbled it by not discussing/posting t earlier. Comments n thots are invited(maybe open a thread if voting on 3 parts is sought-(1) length/time of membership , (2) max cards to exchange for points<20~25> seem rite to me n (3) no. points per card ~ 50 pts max 1000 pts per user seems rite to me <1250> pts if 25 cards total.

This seems more than enuf for now. If cards team discuss n decide to implement without further user input, I'd be ok with tat-since its cards team tat will be doing all the work implementing it. From 00:00kst, say: 20 cards for 1000 pts PLUS some equivalent task to an appreciation thread for users who joined over a mth ago. Or watever cards team decides to do with the basic idea. Similar to booster pack. (Srry, drew_b my idea excluded those who traded all cards away, LOL)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I lost my draft here -cos it was too long ago but I nvr posted it.

Basically, I had the idea for users who joined KS longer than a mth or maybe between 0~6 mths could be eligible for booster pack (or 0~90 days?).
A) booster for new users n,
B) supplemental pack for longer term users
(Booster pack wouldnt change at all unless extended to trade users 0~60 days/6 mths who hv less than 20 cards/requested 20 cards or less, including free cards.

N other users WITH LESS THAN 20 cards or Requested traded 20 cards OR LESS could get a supplemental pack of KS cards with points: 100 points per card for maximum of 20 cards? Or we could hv a vote: 3-parts to vote on~

1st part: length of membership in KS forum to be eligible for beginner/rookie booster pack? 30/60/90 days or up to 6 mths(only if not requested/traded more than 20 cards)

2nd part: maximum number of cards for supplemental pack (for longer-term users only, not the newer members who hv been on KS less than a mth/and eligible for beginner/rookie booster pack) no change for booster pack no. of cards.

3rd part: No. of points per card up to maximum of 2000 points for 20 cards(100 points per card). Whether can continue to trade points for cards up to maximum of 20 cards, up to 30 days from 1st time getting p pack(in case less than 2000 points when starting cards collecting).

This is expanded version of my lost draft, tat draft was: 100 pts per card for 20 cards=2000 pts total, for users who joined longer than 1 mth.

TLDR: this is not for users with OVER 20~50 cards ONLY for users with LESS THAN 20~50 cards. Otherwise it's just buying cards with points n unfair advantage to users > 10,000 or 20k pts. Tat would be,another suggestion/proposal which I'm not in favor of.

It's a messy idea cos I fumbled it by not discussing/posting t earlier. Comments n thots are invited(maybe open a thread if voting on 3 parts is sought-(1) length/time of membership , (2) max cards to exchange for points<20~25> seem rite to me n (3) no. points per card ~ 50 pts max 1000 pts per user seems rite to me <1250> pts if 25 cards total.

This seems more than enuf for now. If cards team discuss n decide to implement without further user input, I'd be ok with tat-since its cards team tat will be doing all the work implementing it. From 00:00kst, say: 20 cards for 1000 pts PLUS some equivalent task to an appreciation thread for users who joined over a mth ago. Or watever cards team decides to do with the basic idea. Similar to booster pack. (Srry, drew_b my idea excluded those who traded all cards away, LOL)
We’ll discuss this as a team, I like the idea personally :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
We’ll discuss this as a team, I like the idea personally :sanapray:
I'm hopeful this idea might be implemented as soon as 00:00 kst as its inspired by the booster pack (n fermented in my brain). Unless cards team prefer to take a vote from users on details(I suggested it more for firm's sake, as voting might end up ridiculously~50/100 cards for 100/50pts each total 5000 pts seems too high amount of cards, sth like 20 cards for 100pts each card-total 2000 pts seems rite to me(I miscounted in my post above~20 cards for 50 pts =1000 pts only which seems too low, for amount of cards_2000pts seems better to me). But final decision on any/all details is up to cards team, including whether to vote n when to start.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just discovered this thread:scree:

But I can just suggest directly amongst the other cards team members now anyway:haylul:
Indeed you can!
:icgyu: :haylul:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t know this existed :nakypog:

I have a few suggestions though :fingerpoke:
1st suggestion:
I like how we can vote on updated versions for the common cards, but I also like the idea of keeping the previous set as well. The first set for Day6 was so cozy and cute :sicacry:I think it would be nice to have multiple sets for groups rather than changing them. For example each set could be based off an era so Red Velvet would have “Rookie era set” “Birthday era set” etc. Maybe skipping an era from time to time possibly. Or maybe just one specific era a year? Although I get that that would be lots of cards and work for you all so I understand just updating the cards over time through voting and everyone else seems to like it as well.
:pikahappy:

2nd Suggestion:
More card levels (idk what you’d call it lol) like other than “common”, “rare” “legendary” and “limited”. Other card levels could be:
Very common
Not as common
Very rare
Extremely rare

3rd Suggestion
KS Anniversary cards. So this one I don’t have very thought out but it could be cool to have KS anniversary cards of idols in/with KS’s color scheme or something.
Oh and maybe idol birthday cards? A select few are available only at the time of the idol’s birthday and they’re randomly given out as people complete their dailies or something

4th suggestion:
It’s sometimes a little hard navigating the full card list (since there’s so much to load), if there’s anyway to create pages or a way to just search for a specific card/set/artist would be nice.

5th suggestion
Ship cards? Like popular ships in groups get their own card of the two idols together?

I only anticipated giving two suggestions and then my brain wouldn’t stop thinking, my bad. :haylul:Anyways you all do great already, thank you for all your hard work!:kittylove::bigcatclap:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
No it's fine, I'm responding to all of them with my thoughts, and I'll bring them up to cards team too:maheart:
Ah okie :pikahappy:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I should have clarified but with the ship card idea I meant platonic/friendship ships.
:haylul:

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I guess I should have clarified but with the ship card idea I meant platonic/friendship ships.
:haylul:
Nah, that idea was fine lol:haylul:

It might take a while for me to respond to everything cuz it's long and I get distracted:nekoshy:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Nah, that idea was fine lol:haylul:

It might take a while for me to respond to everything cuz it's long and I get distracted:nekoshy:
No worries I understand :pikahappy:

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t know this existed :nakypog:

I have a few suggestions though :fingerpoke:
1st suggestion:
I like how we can vote on updated versions for the common cards, but I also like the idea of keeping the previous set as well and tbh I liked how when the card game first started that each set was pretty much cohesive and looked nice together. The first set for Day6 was so cozy and cute :sicacry:I think it would be nice to have multiple sets for groups rather than changing them. For example each set could be based off an era so Red Velvet would have “Rookie era set” “Birthday era set” etc. Maybe skipping an era from time to time possibly. Or maybe just one specific era a year? Although I get that that would be lots of cards and work for you all so I understand just updating the cards over time through voting and everyone else seems to like it as well.
:pikahappy:

2nd Suggestion:
More card levels (idk what you’d call it lol) like other than “common”, “rare” “legendary” and “limited”. Other card levels could be:
Very common
Not as common
Very rare
Extremely rare

3rd Suggestion
KS Anniversary cards. So this one I don’t have very thought out but it could be cool to have KS anniversary cards of idols in/with KS’s color scheme or something.
Oh and maybe idol birthday cards? A select few are available only at the time of the idol’s birthday and they’re randomly given out as people complete their dailies or something

4th suggestion:
It’s sometimes a little hard navigating the full card list (since there’s so much to load), if there’s anyway to create pages or a way to just search for a specific card/set/artist would be nice.

5th suggestion
Ship cards? Like popular ships in groups get their own card of the two idols together?

I only anticipated giving two suggestions and then my brain wouldn’t stop thinking, my bad. :haylul:Anyways you all do great already, thank you for all your hard work!:kittylove::bigcatclap:
In my personal opinion (not speaking for cards team as a whole):
1st suggestion: well the cards made as common sets originally weren't made to be necessarily matching, nor to be from the most recent era, but the ones cards team thought looked best, so they were never really created as matching sets. The remakes was to see if cards with pictures released more recently were favored, as they didn't get a chance to be the images for the original set, and also getting users input:pepeheart: And of course, in case users like the original set images better, those were options in the remake voting too.

As for making whole new sets of each era for each group, that doesn't seem feasible, not just in terms of how much work it would be for cards team, but in general for the trading cards game. We already have common logo cards given out when people finish a common set, so we'd have to figure out how that works as well. Would users have to finish the common sets for all eras to receive a logo? And there wouldn't really be a "main" common set afterwards since the images used for the original common set might also be used in one for that era.:susPepe:Then there's also the fact that (actually for red velvet) all members in the set are not present for all debut and comebacks of the group. There are former members, members who were added later (Yeri), and members who were on hiatus during an era. Would each of these "era sets" only have the members who participated in that era in that set? It would also be harder to trade away unwanted cards. Like let's say someone has one Red Velvet Joy card that they can't trade away. But then they have 5 Red Velvet Joy cards and can't trade away any of them. We also don't know that people who finished a common set would want to go after all the era sets for that group right away if they're released, again making it harder to trade away cards. There's also the fact that groups that made lots of comebacks might not necessarily be the most popular sets, for example, Super Junior has made more comebacks than any other group with cards I think, but we have only a few users collecting them rn. Perhaps if we made them in a different deck, or some sort of special thing, like limited, but I don't see us being able to reasonably implement era sets

2nd suggestion:
It's an interesting suggestion, but right now our card levels are all based on image types
common - teasers/other official photoshoots
rare - selfies
limited - image based on a theme
legendary - gif
So if we were to have more card levels we would have to have other image types which couldn't be used for limiteds. We would also have to make another card template for each of these types, as you'll notice common cards, rare cards, each of the limited types, and legendary cards all have their own card template and format. We could add some effects, filters, or some other edits to a "common card image" as part of the template to distinguish them and also have them have a different template, but it seems a bit much to put onto a card that's more common than a rare. And we'd also have to figure out the the new drop rate for different card types for dailies and frees. And we'd also have to figure out a way to guarantee each of these cards types as pulling one from a daily/free isn't guaranteed, like we have weeklies that guarantee rares, and the limited cards events that guarantee a specific type of limited. And we'd also have to factor how they'd fit into rerolls and roulettes and all that. So while an interesting idea, I don't think it's really feasible, besides being a lot of work for us. But we can consider it.

As for the idol birthday cards, I do really like this idea! We'd have to figure out a template for the cards of course, and also whether idols who are in multiple sets (multiple groups, subunits, solos) would have multiple birthday cards, one for each set. Besides making birthday cards for every single idol who has cards (and multiple for the idols who are in multiple sets) we'd also have to decide whether they'd be viewed as limited cards for rerolls and stuff like that. And we'd have to figure out what the drop rate for dailies would be, and put that into our generator. And we'd have to make a spreadsheet with like 365 sheets/tabs, one for each day of the year, with the idols who have cards who have their birthday that day for each of the sheets/tabs. And then if someone pulls a "birthday card" for that day, we'd have to go to the corresponding sheet/tab in the spreadsheet and generate it randomly from there. Or maybe we could have 12 sheets/tabs, one for each month, and use a column for each day, that might be possible, I'll have to see. But while it seems like a lot of work for us initially to implement, and if we can't do the columns to randomize, and have to do 365 sheets/tabs, would be hard to go through and find the correct one, it does seem feasible and I really like the idea!

3rd suggestion:
Well we have this as an Anniversary card (it's actually 3rd anniversary since 4th was this year lol)

But we haven't had anniversary cards like it since. As for having idols in the anniversary card I don't think we could do that. Having a few idols represent the entirety of kpopsource and the card game for a whole year in a card doesn't really seem fair to those who didn't get an idol they like, and how would we determine which idols, etc. A few idols representing the whole game in a permanent way for everyone doesn't really seem fair. And if we made custom anniversary cards for every user who wants one with idols of their choice, it seems like too much work for us

4th suggestion:
We did think about this, but it's a more backend feature than something cards team have control over, so based on the server used I don't think it's possible right now

5th suggestion:
We're actually planning smth with this already:pepesmug:

Sorry for taking so long, and for sure bring us any ideas you have! Every idea matters:pikahappy::rjbow::rjbow:

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Has it been suggested to make decks for kdramas and/or actors? I could see some people wanting to collect something like that (myself included).

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Has it been suggested to make decks for kdramas and/or actors? I could see some people wanting to collect something like that (myself included).
It has been suggested before. It's a possibility if enough people want them.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi 🖤
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
I was going to see If I could suggest that loll

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi 🖤
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
maybe a search bar for your cards and the section where you can see all the cards? sorry if this is a dumb idea 💀

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe a search bar for your cards and the section where you can see all the cards? sorry if this is a dumb idea 💀
Do you mean control f basically for the cards page?
and for the second do you mean this?

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi 🖤
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
Do you mean control f basically for the cards page?
and for the second do you mean this?
yea y'all do control f 💀 yea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread