Appreciation Cause Its You Irene #HappyIreneDay (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
For real though all I want is some Lemona powder

Irene smiles at me all pretty while pouring it.

So you know it's good.




Happy Irene's Lemonade Day!
A true CF queen!!! :sj_weary:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to my beloved ult bias :pandalove:
I'll never forget the beautiful moment when I saw her for the first time.
The calm personality, the competetive mindset, her love to all of the members, the beautiful smile and the list goes on and on.
This is why Irene is bae, this is why Bae Joohyun is (literally) bae.

HAPPY IRENE DAY! ❤

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to everyone‘s mom Irene :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and RandAlThor

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Happy Birthday Joohyun!

And thanks to you for that thread @BritishLuvie . I don’t have the time to watch the videos now, but I bookmarked it so I can come back to it later. :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread