- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,801
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I remember her posting the insta stories with them, but we had no idea what it was about back then!
@Once
@Once
no clue either, I searched for the original track that she is remixing and... well not what I expectedNo clue what this is...but sexy edition of anything has to be good![]()
Interesting............no clue either, I searched for the original track that she is remixing and... well not what I expected
as long as you like Chaes remix of it, its all good!Interesting............
But I don't like the song...![]()
We shall see...on November 10th...as long as you like Chaes remix of it, its all good!![]()
I think it will be fun! I got used to the song now and am looking forward to itWe shall see...on November 10th...![]()