- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,742
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
We already got the teaser images the other day, now the video!! She looks so great 
@Once
@Once
such truthThis is great![]()
as you are so focused on the nugus, I sometimes forgot what a big chaeyoung fan you areshes so beautiful
i <3 lots of idols i just talk more ab the nugus cuz nobody else doesas you are so focused on the nugus, I sometimes forgot what a big chaeyoung fan you are![]()
Nugu Promoter of KPSi <3 lots of idols i just talk more ab the nugus cuz nobody else does![]()
omg... stan hi-l btw stream too too 22Nugu Promoter of KPS![]()
I listend to it a few times, its not bad
i think youd actually like this group lol