- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
its pretty good, I think she has only this and CipiCipi though! I think I liked Cipi a bit better so farEtro might be my favorite Chae brand![]()
I was going to ask what other brand does she rep but moguri answered the question below...Etro might be my favorite Chae brand![]()
Probably still one of my top brands of all of Twice. Etro style is very uniqueI was going to ask what other brand does she rep but moguri answered the question below...
you need to create a thread going through all of twice's brands and your rankings of themProbably still one of my top brands of all of Twice. Etro style is very unique
Too much to remember...It'll probably look something like...you need to create a thread going through all of twice's brands and your rankings of them
who needs to rank twice songs? albums? members? ney - we rank twice brand deals!!!
Pearly gates is to brand deals what Signal is to for songsToo much to remember...It'll probably look something like...
LV..........Tommy Jeans........... Etro...Healing Bird.......................Swarovski...................................................................................................................................................................................................no brand deal.....Pearly Gates
The most accurate comparisonPearly gates is to brand deals what Signal is to for songs
It is accurate, I like both Pearly Gates and Signal.The most accurate comparison![]()
You do youIt is accurate, I like both Pearly Gates and Signal.
That are all only Nayeon deals apart from EtroToo much to remember...It'll probably look something like...
LV..........Tommy Jeans........... Etro...Healing Bird.......................Swarovski...................................................................................................................................................................................................no brand deal.....Pearly Gates
It's just an example. I can only remember the Nayeon and Etro oneThat are all only Nayeon deals apart from Etro![]()
January 15. Akagae behavior displayed once againIt's just an example. I can only remember the Nayeon and Etro one![]()
I think you're mistaking akgae behavior with just old age. I just can't remember the other brandsJanuary 15. Akagae behavior displayed once again![]()
you used your old age as an excuse quite a bit recently and also kinda always when its convenient for you... then the next day you say you're not that old yetI think you're mistaking akgae behavior with just old age. I just can't remember the other brands![]()
Sometimes I'm so old I forget how old I am... (not joking, every year I have to use an age calculator to calculate how old I am)you used your old age as an excuse quite a bit recently and also kinda always when its convenient for you... then the next day you say you're not that old yet![]()
try adding +1 on the result of the calculation you did last yearSometimes I'm so old I forget how old I am... (not joking, every year I have to use an age calculator to calculate how old I am)![]()
That would mean I would have to remember what the results were 364 days agotry adding +1 on the result of the calculation you did last year![]()
you could note it down..That would mean I would have to remember what the results were 364 days ago![]()