- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
She looks so great again, I'm liking this brand deal with Estro
@Once
@Once
she is an exquisite baby beastShes killing it with the outfits. The ad deals she gets have such exquisite taste![]()
Perfect to match the lil tiger's exquisite stripes.she is an exquisite baby beast![]()
like something special / rare?Perfect to match the lil tiger's exquisite stripes.
Exquisite...one of those English words I have no clue what it means exactly but heard it enough have some idea
One source says....extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate.like something special / rare?
the last definition says special and rare! See I got it rightOne source says....extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate.
Another says...marked by flawless craftsmanship or by beautiful, ingenious, delicate, or elaborate execution
Another says...of special beauty or charm, or rare and appealing excellence, as a face, a flower, coloring, music, or poetry.
I feel like even dictionaries can't decide on what it means...![]()