I love Chaeyoung, her artistic style is so original and unique. I love to know what's in her mind. She seems so sweet outside but it's must be chaos inside. I think she's a very interesting memberperfect for an akgae like you??? lol
I love Chaeyoung, her artistic style is so original and unique. I love to know what's in her mind. She seems so sweet outside but it's must be chaos inside. I think she's a very interesting memberperfect for an akgae like you??? lol
I hope she gets to release her album soon whatever it is since she is a very interesting personI love Chaeyoung, her artistic style is so original and unique. I love to know what's in her mind. She seems so sweet outside but it's must be chaos inside. I think she's a very interesting member![]()
I actually can't wait. I really like voice, especially in I Got You.I hope she gets to release her album soon whatever it is since she is a very interesting person
I would love to know that tooI love Chaeyoung, her artistic style is so original and unique. I love to know what's in her mind. She seems so sweet outside but it's must be chaos inside. I think she's a very interesting member![]()
It's very elementary school with a mix of mental hospital. I like it!I love Chaeyoung, her artistic style is so original and unique. I love to know what's in her mind. She seems so sweet outside but it's must be chaos inside. I think she's a very interesting member![]()
It's very elementary school with a mix of mental hospital. I like it!
You can't be completely normal with art like that. Art is a reflection of yourself, look at PicasoI would love to know that toobut I don't think she is so chaotic
![]()
I knew I always love the crazy onesIt's very elementary school with a mix of mental hospital. I like it!
You'll never get bored with crazy love.I knew I always love the crazy ones![]()
I thought you thought that was Momo.Sacrificing Nayeon... Smart, sacrifice the weakest link.![]()
No comment!I thought you thought that was Momo.
he likes Momo nowI thought you thought that was Momo.
I did not know about that news, that's awesome!he likes Momo now![]()
he did a rating of all Twice members and gave Momo a 6! Thats above average!!I did not know about that news, that's awesome!
Where is it? Can you tag me? I want to see what Sana and Dahyun got!he did a rating of all Twice members and gave Momo a 6! Thats above average!!
Sure!Where is it? Can you tag me? I want to see what Sana and Dahyun got!