Challenge my knowledge of EXO discography (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So, i took a test of how many EXO songs I can name from the top of my head! I got 76! Sure there were a fair few songs that I didn't get that I very clearly knew, but when you are having to remember them on the spot it's quite tricky!

42894


I dare you all to go and try beat this score!
I'm gonna go in for try 2 and hopefully it will end up even better!

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
not bad at all yeah!
I think it's because I remember the albums I have physically (I only have up until ex'act haven't got round to getting the rest) so I can visualise the names, but most of the time I work the other way round if I see the name of a song I can usually hum the tune or sing it.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean... That ain't too bad for smby who isn't the biggest fan of EXO! 19 means you got quite a few B-sides to go with the title tracks!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
43%

:nekosweat: :nekosweat: :nekosweat:

In my defense an excuse I haven't been listening to their discography as much as I used to. Although I'm disappointed in myself for pretty much forgetting all the songs from The War album.
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread