Appreciation *Charlie Puth singing voice* I just want attention :nekoshy: (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi. you like my thread title? LMAO

I just finished giving Baekhyun's OP a makeover. I've been working on it off-and-on for roughly 2 weeks (I think?) and it's not AMAZING, but I'm happy with the results since I don't have a lot of experience with this. :pepeslippy:

A-Anyway!

I don't think many people visit his thread or if they do, then there isn't many posts (I think I'm 80% of the posts there or something-), but...! since City Lights, his official solo debut mini album, is upon us SOON™ ... I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to promote my man! :sakUwu:

So, uh- yes. Give my new and improved OP a cursory glance and anticipate Baekhyun! Thank you!

please don't make fun of my attempt at trying to promote myself or baekhyun it killed me to write this

 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like EXO, but I don't stan EXO any longer, and particularly have an unexplained dislike for Baekhyun and Sehun, but because you appear to be genuinely excited for his comeback, I'll give his comeback (and him and Sehun) another chance. So thank you :)
:llama_wave: This is a very sweet and shy post, btw, stay adorable friend!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread