- Joined
- 19 March 2019
- Messages
- 647
- Reactions Received
- 1,865
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Hi. you like my thread title? LMAO
I just finished giving Baekhyun's OP a makeover. I've been working on it off-and-on for roughly 2 weeks (I think?) and it's not AMAZING, but I'm happy with the results since I don't have a lot of experience with this.
A-Anyway!
I don't think many people visit his thread or if they do, then there isn't many posts (I think I'm 80% of the posts there or something-), but...! since City Lights, his official solo debut mini album, is upon us SOON™ ... I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to promote my man!
So, uh- yes. Give my new and improved OP a cursory glance and anticipate Baekhyun! Thank you!
please don't make fun of my attempt at trying to promote myself or baekhyun it killed me to write this
I just finished giving Baekhyun's OP a makeover. I've been working on it off-and-on for roughly 2 weeks (I think?) and it's not AMAZING, but I'm happy with the results since I don't have a lot of experience with this.
A-Anyway!
I don't think many people visit his thread or if they do, then there isn't many posts (I think I'm 80% of the posts there or something-), but...! since City Lights, his official solo debut mini album, is upon us SOON™ ... I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to promote my man!
So, uh- yes. Give my new and improved OP a cursory glance and anticipate Baekhyun! Thank you!