I would say to take anything Rose says with a grain of salt. No doubt she was abused in Hollywood, but I think she has serious problems that she has not worked with and she might have been projecting a bit. That said I do believe Alyssa has a problem with other women.
Hard to say most of the main males from charmed are love interests. I was neutral toward Dan. Leo hmm... Some episodes I like him and in some episodes he becomes really preachy. That type of sanctimoniousness only works for Prue. Then we have cole who I only liked in limited episodes. I did like Chris a lot. Kyle was kind of iffy. Honestly, going through all the main males through charmed, it would be better Andy, Darryl, and Henry. I'd say for the purposes of plot, Darryl.
your statement on rose having serious problems and she might have been projecting it onto people(harvey?), what you basing that on?

i mean , saying to take anything she says with a grain of salt, in my opinion you make her sound like she little crazy? why?
in the video i posted, i don't see crazy, i see a woman who has been through a lot of shit and she is strong enough to still be standing but that comes with a price.... not being able to sugar coat shit anymore for the sake of humanity so people won't judge her for being
whatever
Talking about Dan from season 2..... i never noticed before but rewatching it now, god ..... sweet guy but kind of wanting to go too fast
like slow down bro, you been dating piper shortly and you already want her to move in with you?

and i agree darryl is a pretty good man and character and he stayed till the end right? that is

