Rumor Cherry Bullet Spotted Filming JPN Debut...? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Apparently unknown music was heard playing.
And some of those hairstyles are new :sj_weary:
I hope it's a comeback :sanapray:
Regardless, retro princesses
D4eLkMmXoAEYRWh.jpeg


Update

They might be making their Japanese debut before Kcon Japan :sanapray:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I want the comeback so bad :pandasad:

Bless FNC for giving me such amazing groups to support
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread