- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,840
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
Naming also posted a photo which is very fitting for this thread
@Once
Perhaps you're more of a blueberry personNo thanks.![]()
Actually strawberries are my favorite but not a Nayeon fan and those dresses don't look good. The second outfit ok kind of cute.Perhaps you're more of a blueberry person![]()
thank youYou're an expert at fitting in old pictures that wasn't posted
She's the only cherry I would pick![]()
no selfie no - there are children on the forums!!!You're an expert at fitting in old pictures that wasn't posted
She's the only cherry I would pick![]()
no selfie no - there are children on the forums!!!
you said it!!!It's already popped
Sorry children
Yes, this is what I was referencingyou said it!!!
she wrote a song about it