- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,077
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
average tasteless responsenever heard of it![]()
oh no ill never recover from thisaverage tasteless response![]()
The name is kind of funny to me because reasonsthis is a covid tiktok throwback
LMAO please do explainThe name is kind of funny to me because reasons![]()
I have a trip soon where I cant take my Ritalin (I’m prescribed it ofc). Ritalin has its similarities to Adderall, so when I see Adderall I’m reminded of the fact that soon I’ll be without my Ritalin for a couple weeks so it feels like the universe is putting that song to remind me and troll meLMAO please do explain![]()
I'm sorry you'll be without thatI have a trip soon where I cant take my Ritalin (I’m prescribed it ofc). Ritalin has its similarities to Adderall, so when I see Adderall I’m reminded of the fact that soon I’ll be without my Ritalin for a couple weeks so it feels like the universe is putting that song to remind me and troll me![]()
Tbh I was without it for 1.5 months earlier this year because it was never in stock so I slightly know what I’m getting intoI'm sorry you'll be without thatI hope everything goes okay
This is actually so good omg I could literally shake my ass to this song all day!!you got a filler song
I'm glad you liked itThis is actually so good omg I could literally shake my ass to this song all day!!9.5/10!!
OOOOOOOOOOH I’ll listen to it later on when I can hehe I’m excited!!!!I'm glad you liked itif you like that one you might also like STRUT
I would give this one a 5/10 - it’s not as great as the previous song was so I’d prefer that one insteadI'm glad you liked itif you like that one you might also like STRUT