i'm also surprised and disappointed in this forum!!I can't believe like after 6 hours and after two dozen posts no one has chosen
69!!!
this forum is very "internet safe"
selfmate - making KPS great again!!!
I'm not writing 10 page dissertations for a song I do not dislike lolWhat a great review![]()
well I don't think I've ever considered something awful - (the most I've ever said was not my cup of tea lol)Better than it being the most awful thing you ever heard
I will take this as a win - maybe selfie does have some tastewell I don't think I've ever considered something awful - (the most I've ever said was not my cup of tea lol)
raging on a sunday > (in these last couple of years - the worst in my opinion kpop TT I've heard) o.o
hey hey hey I'm only (semi) tasteless!!!I will take this as a win - maybe selfie does have some taste![]()
Samehey hey hey I'm only (semi) tasteless!!!
birds of a feather sorta flock together!!!Same![]()
I'm afraid an old man beat you to it
I can't believe like after 6 hours and after two dozen posts no one has chosen
69!!!
this forum is very "internet safe"
time to beat that old man up!I'm afraid an old man beat you to it![]()
BE GENTLE WITH HIM!!!time to beat that old man up!![]()