Choose a number 1-100 (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe like after 6 hours and after two dozen posts no one has chosen

69!!!

this forum is very "internet safe"
i'm also surprised and disappointed in this forum!!
#69 is a song @nadia recommended to me :pandahappy:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@Day
@nadia

I gave the song a listen and it's not bad
not the normal type of music I'd listen to but it's not bad...
Better than it being the most awful thing you ever heard
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1 and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Better than it being the most awful thing you ever heard
well I don't think I've ever considered something awful - (the most I've ever said was not my cup of tea lol)

raging on a sunday > (in these last couple of years - the worst in my opinion kpop TT I've heard) o.o
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
well I don't think I've ever considered something awful - (the most I've ever said was not my cup of tea lol)

raging on a sunday > (in these last couple of years - the worst in my opinion kpop TT I've heard) o.o
I will take this as a win - maybe selfie does have some taste :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread