Choose a number 1-100 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LMAO please do explain :pandaangel:
I have a trip soon where I cant take my Ritalin (I’m prescribed it ofc). Ritalin has its similarities to Adderall, so when I see Adderall I’m reminded of the fact that soon I’ll be without my Ritalin for a couple weeks so it feels like the universe is putting that song to remind me and troll me :coronawimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I have a trip soon where I cant take my Ritalin (I’m prescribed it ofc). Ritalin has its similarities to Adderall, so when I see Adderall I’m reminded of the fact that soon I’ll be without my Ritalin for a couple weeks so it feels like the universe is putting that song to remind me and troll me :coronawimwim:
I'm sorry you'll be without that :pepecry1: I hope everything goes okay
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry you'll be without that :pepecry1: I hope everything goes okay
Tbh I was without it for 1.5 months earlier this year because it was never in stock so I slightly know what I’m getting into :TechiNod: except for the detail that I’ll be off the other med that helps with energy too but details
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread