COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

CHUNG HA’S ALBUM ROLLOUT..... (1 Viewer)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ROLLOUT?

• Didn’t like it, too messy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t have an opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Was confusing, at least to me. I think what confused me was that Chungha released so many songs one after another with music videos, especially her collaborations. And then the official pre-releases had some gaps in between them because she got sick.

Idk I just feel like it’s overload and not giving the songs enough time to really stick and settle. For example she just released X but is now going to release the lead single Bicycle. Any thoughts about this strategy?

9FA05B4B-CF5F-4F9E-8F2B-A3829762AC82.gif

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think 3 pre release singles is a bit too much if it would be a normal album but seeing that it has like 20? tracks or something it does seem more fitting.

A.C.E released a pre-release song and waited about a month for their title + album drop which I think is a good time for a pre-release to settle in where it should before the big release, so i do think they are rolling it out a bit too quick but i'm sure they might have to depending on the schedules she has planned for after the release.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
It's confusing and isn't exactly doing her favors? But it gives her fans more stuff to watch so it's a bit balanced. The whole getting sick thing did screw it up.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think 3 pre release singles is a bit too much if it would be a normal album but seeing that it has like 20? tracks or something it does seem more fitting.

A.C.E released a pre-release song and waited about a month for their title + album drop which I think is a good time for a pre-release to settle in where it should before the big release, so i do think they are rolling it out a bit too quick but i'm sure they might have to depending on the schedules she has planned for after the release.
I love that the trend seems to be releasing more then one song from an album and three prerelease singles is perfect. I was just thrown off my the amount of non-albums songs that she released like Loveship with Paul Kim, Everybody Has, Bad Boy, even album songs that aren't apart of the pre-release like Dream You. It just seemed like too much almost every month. Her prerelease songs didn't have time to breathe.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's confusing and isn't exactly doing her favors? But it gives her fans more stuff to watch so it's a bit balanced. The whole getting sick thing did screw it up.
Yeah I don't think she really had a signature song this year like with Gotta Go. Maybe Stay Tonight? I realized most of her songs didn't seem to have longevity either. Even if Querenica was released December 7th, 2020, I'm assuming Dream of You, X, and Bicycle would have been released even sooner. And essentially right after Bad Boy as well.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
honestly i don't really mind, i enjoy all the songs so far and i'm excited for the fact that there are going to be 20 songs on the album. with that being said, the album design is terrible so far. the cover looks like it was made with ms paint mnh what are you doing :jisoosmh:
ErmgSd2VgAIw1I3.jpeg

don't even get me started on this...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
honestly i don't really mind, i enjoy all the songs so far and i'm excited for the fact that there are going to be 20 songs on the album. with that being said, the album design is terrible so far. the cover looks like it was made with ms paint mnh what are you doing :jisoosmh:
ErmgSd2VgAIw1I3.jpeg

don't even get me started on this...
Yea I don’t get the album design either lol but I love the format of the songs. Haven’t seen a idol put that much though into the playlist of the songs within an album. It will be great for a concert!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread