VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 18 June 2019 #1 Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, lexus and 4 others
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 June 2019 #2 YESSSS im ready for thisssss Reactions: yeji, lexus, gongchan and 2 others
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 June 2019 #3 Snapping sounds like such a bop. Out of these authors I only know Vincenzo and Baek Yerin. Reactions: yeji, lexus, gongchan and 2 others
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,255 Reactions Received 4,118 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 59,295 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo 18 June 2019 #4 My queen Chungha Already preordered my signed copy as soon I saw it. I feel a new sig coming up as soon that MV is dropped~ Reactions: yeji, lexus, VillageIdiot and 1 other person
My queen Chungha Already preordered my signed copy as soon I saw it. I feel a new sig coming up as soon that MV is dropped~
gongchan Izz/Phoenix . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 3,762 Reactions Received 13,488 Website theghostofwind.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Bana Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @melancholia Wreck @wayvoutsold 18 June 2019 #5 YESSS MY WIFE, LETS GO Reactions: yeji, lexus and VillageIdiot
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 18 June 2019 #6 I can't wait Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 June 2019 #7 CHICAAAA @deadstar a new bop for us will be there 😩
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 20 June 2019 #8 Ready for the queen