- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
PRECIOUS FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR LITTLE SMILES I AM LIVINGThey're so cute together ngl
THEY DESERVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGOK... but this is like actually too damn adorable
In your dreamsTHEY DESERVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGwhen will i get to see it maru :(
those dorks@maruberry is right.. It is adorkable... I mean adorable. Damn autocorrect.
but they are dorks@maruberry is right.. It is adorkable... I mean adorable. Damn autocorrect.
jeez at least sugarcoat it a bitIn your dreams
Sorry hun, bluntness is smth you inherited from mejeez at least sugarcoat it a bit
You love them so much? That's it? Don't they deserve more?but they are dorksstupid idiot dorks that i love so much
Your zeal for them will cause SK government to legalize Gay Marriage. lmaoTHEY DESERVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDINGwhen will i get to see it maru :(
YOU HAVE PROBLEMS THAT YOU NEED TO FIXSorry hun, bluntness is smth you inherited from me
MY LOVE IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR LOVE! YOURS IS PATHETICYou love them so much? That's it? Don't they deserve more?
Two can play at that game...![]()
Impossible, I am perfect, another thing you inherited from meYOU HAVE PROBLEMS THAT YOU NEED TO FIX
manifesting it !!!!!!!Your zeal for them will cause SK government to legalize Gay Marriage. lmao
Be nice to me and I'll give you a Jimin trading card if I get one...MY LOVE IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR LOVE! YOURS IS PATHETIC