CNBLUE Jonghyun Exposed for DMing Youtuber. Deletes Instagram. Gets Kicked Out of Group (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


AfreecaTV broadcast jockey BJ exposed CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun for his creepy DM* he sent her through Instagram through her Insta Story**




*The Belly fat comment is most likely in response to this
** Her caption "Is this really CNBLUE Jonghyun???"


And now , after facing backlash for it, he's deleted his Instagram :pandanoreaction:

In case you're wondering why people are so pissed about this, Jonghyun was confirmed to have been in the Molka chats, asking for prostitutes, and videos of him slying groping female idols, including Yoona. He's currently serving in the military. More trash they forgot to take out :nayeonisdone: Predator Entertainment FNC has yet to remove him from his group. We stan Christian companies
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Aaaaaaannnd they just kicked him out of CNBLUE as I posted this lmao
Hello. This is Lee Jong Hyun.

I once again apologize to the people I’ve hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people that I’ve greatly disappointed.

Also although it’s late, I am informing you that I’m withdrawing from CNBLUE. I feel sorry that I have caused harm for the members, and I have told the members as well that I am withdrawing. I am ashamed to have disappointed the fans who believed in me.

Since all of us including me are currently doing our military service, it took a while to convey opinions and announce this. I feel sorry and grateful to our company who waited.

I feel great regret over my wrongdoing and I am willing to accept criticism from many people. I’m sorry for evoking criticism over a shameful matter.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
innocent loveable guy my ass. someone really was good at pretending during WGM
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
so technically CNBlue is no more.
Seems to be the trend this year
I know he wrote a lot of songs for the group, so good luck to them ig:nekosweat:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
I thought he already retired from the industry like all the other fucktards?

Eitherway,mmbaiii :pandalove:
Nah fans tried to get him removed but FNC just released a shady statement about him "reflecting"
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd just like to point out something

FTIsland, CNBLUE and N.flying were all named to represent FNC (Which itself is an acronym for a biblical miracle)
All 3 groups have had members kicked out for sexual harassment and assault
:pandanoreaction:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Lee Jong Hyun is withdrawing from the band CNBLUE.

Following a further controversy over his direct messages to a YouTuber on August 28, Lee Jong Hyun’s agency FNC Entertainment conveyed his following statement:

Hello. This is Lee Jong Hyun.
I once again apologize to the people I’ve hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people that I’ve greatly disappointed.
Also although it’s late, I am informing you that I’m withdrawing from CNBLUE. I feel sorry that I have caused harm for the members, and I have told the members as well that I am withdrawing. I am ashamed to have disappointed the fans who believed in me.
Since all of us including me are currently doing our military service, it took a while to convey opinions and announce this. I feel sorry and grateful to our company who waited.
I feel great regret over my wrongdoing and I am willing to accept criticism from many people. I’m sorry for evoking criticism over a shameful matter.
In March 2019, Lee Jong Hyun was reported to have received sexual videos of women in a one-on-one chatroom with Jung Joon Young. In response, FNC Entertainment released an official statement, stating, “He is reflecting and is [aware that] he deserves criticism as he watched the videos via KakaoTalk, had inappropriate sexual conversations, and inappropriate conversations degrading women as reported. Feeling embarrassed and horrible, Lee Jong Hyun accepts the criticism of the public regarding his wrong sexual morality and values and is deeply regretful and criticizing himself. He will be careful about all of his words and actions as a public figure, and he will reflect and accept the consequences of his wrongdoings.”

After his direct messages to YouTuber Park Min Jung were revealed on August 28, his Instagram appears to have been deleted.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Here's an article regarding the earlier scandal :)

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun has returned to Instagram.

On August 28, YouTuber Park Min Jung posted a screenshot to her Instagram story of a direct message she received from an account belonging to Lee Jong Hyun. She wrote, “Huh? Is this really CNBLUE?”

In the image, Lee Jong Hyun tells Park Min Jung, “I really enjoy watching your YouTube [videos]. Please continue to upload fun videos.” He then adds, “Your belly fat is so cute.”



Lee Jong Hyun is currently serving in the military and is set to be discharged by March 2020. In March 2019, he was reported to have received sexual videos of women in a one-on-one chatroom with Jung Joon Young.

In response, FNC Entertainment released an official statement, stating, “He is reflecting and is [aware that] he deserves criticism as he watched the videos via KakaoTalk, had inappropriate sexual conversations, and inappropriate conversations degrading women as reported. Feeling embarrassed and horrible, Lee Jong Hyun accepts the criticism of the public regarding his wrong sexual morality and values and is deeply regretful and criticizing himself. He will be careful about all of his words and actions as a public figure, and he will reflect and accept the consequences of his wrongdoings.”
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seems to be the trend this year
I know he wrote a lot of songs for the group, so good luck to them ig:nekosweat:
yeah it really seems to be the trend.
1 members is out and Younghwa had that university scandel. I honestly think that disbandment will follow
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:susPepe: slow yoda. @Mirae alreaey informed in the othee thread that he is kicked out
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread