Collaborations between kpop artists and western artists you would like to see (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
More lady gaga with other korean groups like the one with Blackpink.
That song was so lit, like wow.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Let’s dream big then lol :
- Beyoncé and Wendy because these two are vocal queens and I can see them slaying a ballad together.
- Alec Benjamin and Jimin because they know and like each other and both of them have a cartoon/fragile voice
- Twice and Meghan Trainor because their universe would fit
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I NEED ARIPINK.

Anyway I also would die if Lana Del Rey and Red Velvet would happen
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. Black Pink and Halsey or even a Rose solo featuring Halsey.
  2. (G)I-DLE and Nicki Minaj
  3. Lady Gaga and G-Dragon
  4. SHINee and Zedd
  5. I don't care which group but I really want Max Martin to produce a kpop song!
  6. BTS and Lil Nas X
  7. Hwasa and Doja Cat or Meg Thee Stallion
  8. Sunmi and Sia just because they give off similar energy.
  9. IU and Taylor Swift just because I feel like their very similar as artists.
  10. Red Velvet and Chloe x Halle
 
  • Love
Reactions: Saythename17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread