- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I assume you mean 3 and 14 with that, because if not, I am confused!3.14![]()
i'm kidding, I just wanted to see what you would do, I do have a slight evil side tbh. thank you for the music!~I assume you mean 3 and 14 with that, because if not, I am confused!
That's Ramsay Bolton level cruelty right there!i'm kidding, I just wanted to see what you would do, I do have a slight evil side tbh. thank you for the music!~![]()
It's not cruelty, I am only following the instructions!~ Next time you should specify the title to: give me any INTEGER between 1-86!That's Ramsay Bolton level cruelty right there!
I don't speak english natively! I don't know such intricate math words in english!It's not cruelty, I am only following the instructions!~ Next time you should specify the title to: give me any INTEGER between 1-86!![]()
... I promise there are a lot of not that famous songs in this list, but y'all keep picking the popular ones!
Gimme 86 then... I promise there are a lot of not that famous songs in this list, but y'all keep picking the popular ones!
Yay! Loving the Bulgarian captionsOne of my favorites!