Appreciation Comment a number 1-86 and I'll give you a song from my spotify playlist! (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Because my playlists are superior!
Well, everyone has an opinion and of course, you will think your playlists are superior because it's what you like to listen to.
I, on the other hand, think my playlists are superior because I like to listen to what I like to listen to.
You enjoy your music and I'll enjoy mine. :bigcatclap:

Then again, there is no arguing about the fact that GG's are indeed more superior anyway. I mean, they have more variety, there are more unique GG's than BG's, there is also the fact that more GG's have been killing it than BG's.
So, if you think about it, GG's are more superior than BG's, I like GG's, so that makes my tastes more superior, right? :dab::queen:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread