Appreciation Comment an idol and I will tell you what I like about them (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
His eyes have so much POWER behind them. He looks the type who can kill you with a look!
right!! he sure killed me :pepecry1:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
challenge accepted, wont be easy, cuz most people hate my ult biases :pikahappy:

BP Jennie
MMLD Nancy

llama_twerk llama_twerk llama_twerk llama_twerk
What's with this pessimism!

I love how Jennie knows herself quite well and with that knows what she needs to do to look sexy, to look cute etc. She is smart and knows how to use what she has to her advantage! I really like people like that!

Nancy's expressionless/resting face is really pretty! I don't know how to say this otherwise, but she looks mysterious when she is like that.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What's with this pessimism!

I love how Jennie knows herself quite well and with that knows what she needs to do to look sexy, to look cute etc. She is smart and knows how to use what she has to her advantage! I really like people like that!

Nancy's expressionless/resting face is really pretty! I don't know how to say this otherwise, but she looks mysterious when she is like that.
indeed, i am really a pessimist 😅 but it has its reasons :llama_blush::llama_blush:

thank you for your sweet and kind words about Jennie and Nancy :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread