Okay but how am I orderly chaos? I mean, I am chaotic evil, but I wouldn't say I cause chaos.It's like... You gimme orderly chaos vibes and with that Horololo was the one my mind went to like immedietly!
Okay but how am I orderly chaos? I mean, I am chaotic evil, but I wouldn't say I cause chaos.It's like... You gimme orderly chaos vibes and with that Horololo was the one my mind went to like immedietly!
I DUNNO I AM CONFUSED ASWELL!Okay but how am I orderly chaos? I mean, I am chaotic evil, but I wouldn't say I cause chaos.
It's because you seem really mature, but at the same time mischivous. Like you're usually calm and all that, but at times you make me laugh like no tomarrow!i like both, very surprised that you choose this, i wonder why lol but i really love the song
I've seen you around a bit! You seem like a cutie!we don't know each other but-![]()
asfhjl awww thank you !! it's perfectI've seen you around a bit! You seem like a cutie!