Comment and I'll tell you what color you give off (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, pastel yellow. You seem bright and lively but very calm and collected at the same time.
It corresponds me much more tbh :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh goodness I hate blue but I guess this blue is more tolerable than others LOL
Well I feel that that shade of blue is how you act and is what I've always associated with you in my head :haylul:

I associate people with colors. When I see people, a color pops into my head. It's kinda strange :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well I feel that that shade of blue is how you act and is what I've always associated with you in my head :haylul:

I associate people with colors. When I see people, a color pops into my head. It's kinda strange :jisoosmh:
That's kind of cool-do you know why this one fits me? It's not because of my sig and dp is it? LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's kind of cool-do you know why this one fits me? It's not because of my sig and dp is it? LOL
It's actually not because of your dp at all. You know how I said you're like a party ahjumma? It kinda goes back to that.

You're not exactly a happy go lucky person. You're pretty realistic and pretty straight forward. It's kinda calming in a way? But at the same time you're not calm at all either. Very outgoing and definitely very energetic. The shade of blue kinda symbolizes the solidarity if it makes sense You kinda remind me of a wooden block since you're very adamant on your beliefs and seem to be pretty well ground. The blue itself was kinda supposed to be parallel to the more sparky side of you, since I think navy is very comforting.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's actually not because of your dp at all. You know how I said you're like a party ahjumma? It kinda goes back to that.

You're not exactly a happy go lucky person. You're pretty realistic and pretty straight forward. It's kinda calming in a way? But at the same time you're not calm at all either. Very outgoing and definitely very energetic. The shade of blue kinda symbolizes the solidarity if it makes sense You kinda remind me of a wooden block since you're very adamant on your beliefs and seem to be pretty well ground. The blue itself was kinda supposed to be parallel to the more sparky side of you, since I think navy is very comforting.
I love this explanation so much-thank you!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread