Appreciation Comment your favorite female idol and I will... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ooh ok, i'm gonna cheat. im pretty sure you already know who Taeyeon is, and I want to promote my nugu queen, so give me the male version of her!~ She's my current favorite new female soloist :)
OK but this is legit a bop! I really like it!

Imma give you this in exchange!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My bias from Suju :pandalove: I love all his songs. He deserves more recognition for his beautiful voice.
I guess I made a good choise in that case! I don't really know Eunji but it looked like they have similar vibes in their music!
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OK but this is legit a bop! I really like it!

Imma give you this in exchange!
stan Rothy. :queen: She also recently had a comeback with her song 'Bee.' 🐝



anyway I like it!~ He has really good stage presence and the song is good too!~
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I guess I made a good choise in that case! I don't really know Eunji but it looked like they have similar vibes in their music!
You made an excellent choice. I have a huge weakness for ballads and sweet voices. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just like posting in your threads :llama_laugh:
I like your comments in my threads! Not only are you an active Carat, you are ALSO a hard stan! That means you are one of my favorite people on this site!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ghhgfjhdfj, I'm a hard stan but I get shy easily you know :llama_blush:
It's adorable! And your shyness had me fooled at first... It took me some time to figure out you were one of my kind!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GloriousHavoc

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taeyeon <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread