Comment.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A Kpop MV I might like.

I have seen a lot and I am willing to listen to new or different songs.

Male or Female, Groups or Solos?

If you find an artist I have never heard of you will get a point.
:susPepe:

Good Luck

This is when you need to impress me with your kpop knowledge and how well you know me.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: potato and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Ash Island (pretty known actually)


---

Dakshood (don't think he has MV)


Primeboi (not MV)


You've probably heard her, but Cacophony deserves some promo:


Same with Samuel Seo, but he's awesome:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ash Island (pretty known actually)


---

Dakshood (don't think he has MV)


Primeboi (not MV)


You've probably heard her, but Cacophony deserves some promo:


Same with Samuel Seo, but he's awesome:
Dakshood Sameul Seo and Cacophony have heard and it good
Primeboi I have heard his song with The Quiett, but this one is good
Ash Island is why you changed your name right for their song Deadstar. didn't hear this song pretty good but a lot of autotune​
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
YES this song is so good
lmao it is not easy to impress a 1s gen fan since you only put kpop it was hard to pick a song but hey I tried :jisoosmh:
I am not even a first gen kpop fan I was 2nd gen I discovered kpop in 2009 but the best thing is probably something that has releases with in the last 3 years because its hard to keep up
:maheart:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

I am not even a first gen kpop fan I was 2nd gen I discovered kpop in 2009 but the best thing is probably something that has releases with in the last 3 years because its hard to keep up
:maheart:​
I first knew kpop in 2010
it's hard to keep up a little but I really like the ggs from this gen so this helps I basically like all of them if just listening occasionally
I miss the 2nd gen
I miss SNSD comebacks sorry I am :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread