Companies that preparing new GG? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only know that sm is preparing new GG but I want to know if there's other companies prepare new GG? within this 1-2 years? I accidentally found on social media that there's thai trainee who's currently training in korea. She seems to be a good vocalist with fine visual but I don't know which company she belongs to.
 
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
only SM... Isn't Bighit working on a girl group???? I have heard about that but that was years ago..... Not sure if true or just rumors.
**Daisy right? but this time I think it's different girl. She's 2002,03? and has been training since this mid-year
** I mislead about this lmao you talk about Bighit new gg rumor right? I've heard too +also rumor about old staff who worked with sm gg move to bighit

3 years ago

8 months ago

and recently

seems like she has lost so much weight😱 Stil... I have no idea which company she's under ;_;

Sm
Banana culture but they have gone dark :(



RBW


are some i can think of.
Oh thanks! RBW will debut new GG next year? I'm kinda root for them
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I am pretty sure source/bh are working on something. at least I heard rumors
 
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well I am pretty sure source/bh are working on something. at least I heard rumors
I hope she's Bighit trainee if she's sm trainee idk when will she debut (even sm said they will debut them in 2020..)

c9 ent is planning a new gg (with former good day members)! they've posted some teasers of the members on their twitter and YT but haven't updated in a little bit

them and SMNGG are the ones i'm looking forward to the most!
Sm new gg are the ones that i'm rooting for them too. Before that Herin was my fav but now she's no long sm trainee... SM pls debut them in 2020 I want to see more my little Lami
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hope she's Bighit trainee if she's sm trainee idk when will she debut (even sm said they will debut them in 2020..)


Sm new gg are the ones that i'm rooting for them too. Before that Herin was my fav but now she's no long sm trainee... SM pls debut them in 2020 I want to see more my little Lami
Sm just got a new girl from Australia



She may be in the debut group as there was previously no info about an English speaker.
 
Joined
9 August 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
55
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WM are planning a new girl group, which will be their second one to debut after Oh My Girl. Whether they’ll debut once Chaeyeon is done with Izone, or debut and put her in afterwards I don’t know.
Thanks for info!
Sm just got a new girl from Australia



She may be in the debut group as there was previously no info about an English speaker.
Oh another main dancer aside from Hina. I'm kinda obsessed to member who's English speaker in group GG's Tiffany, f(x)'s Krystal, RVV's Wendy. They all my bias babies!
As far as I know SM and BigHit/Source Music. SM should be debuting their group next year. Idk about BigHit but combined with the girl trainees Source Music probably already had and with how fast they formed TXT, I wouldn't put them out for next year as well.
Thanks for your info!~

Could it be that this Thai girl is trainee at Bighit/Source Music? She has just started training this year, it's impossible to debut in next year as foreign trainee. She's good at singing but I bet her dancing/Korean skill not that good.



left pic she's kinda remind me of hayeon, taeyeon's sister those squishy cheeks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread