- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
BigHit should be fine if you take into account their sub labels, like Source Music and the one they’re starting with CJENM plus there is that rumour about them buying a second company.
I agree that Pledis should probably stick to boy groups but I have a feeling that they’re going to do their own version of Mamamoo since they kept the two main vocals from Pristin & the girl they sent to PD48 was a power vocal too.
Cube was supposed to debut a new boy group this year but delayed it because of Guanlin’s contract dispute so they’ll probably debut that group next year although I hope they leave out Guanlin if he doesn’t want to be there.
SM should debut the new girl group already and give the graduating Dream members a fixed unit ASAP!
JYP will debut their Japanese girl group next year and I think that’s more than enough.
YG need to debut Treasure_13 at some point. Winner are gonna start enlisting next year plus iKON has been dealt a BIG blow with losing BI and BP can’t carry the company on their own especially with the Big Bang members possibly leaving too.
I agree that Pledis should probably stick to boy groups but I have a feeling that they’re going to do their own version of Mamamoo since they kept the two main vocals from Pristin & the girl they sent to PD48 was a power vocal too.
Cube was supposed to debut a new boy group this year but delayed it because of Guanlin’s contract dispute so they’ll probably debut that group next year although I hope they leave out Guanlin if he doesn’t want to be there.
SM should debut the new girl group already and give the graduating Dream members a fixed unit ASAP!
JYP will debut their Japanese girl group next year and I think that’s more than enough.
YG need to debut Treasure_13 at some point. Winner are gonna start enlisting next year plus iKON has been dealt a BIG blow with losing BI and BP can’t carry the company on their own especially with the Big Bang members possibly leaving too.